Terms & Conditions
1. Warranty is subject to the Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
Most items come with a 12 month limited warranty on craftsmanship and materials but some higher quality items may carry a 2-3 year warranty.
If you require specific warranty information on an item please contact our customer service team: email@example.com
2. When returning a motorcycle item for a warranty claim, you must first notify our staff detailing the return. [ADD LINK TO REFUNDS] We will then require the following: Invoice and date of purchase, a description of the fault and a photograph detailing the fault. Please do not return your item prior to notifying our staff, as your item may be not be processed.
If the above criteria is met and substantiates your claim, the product will be returned to the manufacturer for replacement or repair at their discretion.
Note: You will be required to pay for posting the item back to us, however in the event of a fault we will send the replacement free of charge.
1. If you change your mind, regarding a purchase, we are not required to provide a refund or replacement. However, please contact our customer service team (firstname.lastname@example.org), within 48 hours of receipt of the items, with your intent to return. Returns outside of this period will not be considered so please choose your items carefully, and more importantly inspect the goods as soon as they arrive.
2. When returning an Item, please ensure you have packaged the item in its original condition, with sufficient padding and protection so that it returns to us the way it was sent. Any item(s) returned to us damaged will not be refunded.
1. If you receive a box which appears damaged, please photograph the box prior to opening as evidence of your unfortunate delivery. Further photographs of the damaged goods will be required to substantiate any claims for return. We understand you may be busy with work but if you fail to notify our customer service team (email@example.com) within 48 hours of receipt of the goods, your claim may be rejected.